Tessa Clark was one of the leaders of the Lancers Helping Lancers peer lead group at Lafayette High School. She has shown great leadership skills and her ability to lead awareness programs for her peers. Our Program Director, Kennedy Brown had the pleasure of working with Tessa and describes her as "The Light" for others and is in owe of the impact she has made on her peers. Tessa will be pursuing an undeclared engineering degree at Iowa State next year! Thank you all you amazing work, Tessa!
Isha Deol was a passionate leader of the Mission Mental Health Awareness group that was created over the past year with over 100 students in the Rockwood District that wanted to make a bigger mental health impact in their community. Isha lead MHA to present to the Rockwood School Board to make tangible changes at the school level. Our Program Director, Kennedy Brown had the pleasure of working with Isha and describes her passion as contagious and moving in the impact she makes on others. Isha will be pursing Biomedical Engineering at Mizzou next year! Thank you all your amazing work, Isha!
1. Application requirements:
2. Application deadline is March 25, 2023.
3. Application and all supporting documentation is to be mailed/delivered to Rick Cantor, 16502 Meadow Hawk Drive, Glencoe, MO 63038
4. After receipt is awarded the scholarship, the funds will be distributed directly to the academic institution by September 30th or funds will expire.
5. Receipt of the scholarship will provide a picture for the website.
6. Find application above